This fun book will help your child learn how to use scissors! Scissors included, too!
By cutting out basic shapes and simple puzzles, your child will gain the confidence and practice he or she needs to perfect their scissor skills.
- Features 26 activities to practice using the included children's safety scissors.
- Fun and easy objects and shapes to cut out and glue together. Simple puzzles to cut out and arrange to make a picture. Wavy and straight lines to practice cutting skills.
- Fun graphics to keep your kiddo interested.
- Easy-to-remove pages.
- Bold dotted outlines make cutting easier.
- Thick, smooth-finish paper is easy to cut.
- A pair of child's safety scissors comes with the book.
- 28 full-color pages.
- Paperback workbook measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
- Caution! Scissors have sharp edges. Use with adult supervision. Recommended for ages 4 and up.