- Puzzle size when finished: 27" x 18"
- 100 piece puzzle
- For ages 5 and up
- Printed on recycled paper with vegetable-based inks.
- Includes geographical glossary
- Educational puzzle for all ages
- Box Size: 13” x 9” x 2”
- Illustrated by Saxton Freymann
Geographical Terms 100 piece puzzle is the best way to learn about geographical terms! This substantial floor-sized puzzle teaches kids over 80 terms used every day for describing bayous, coves, spits, buttes, mesas, passes, gulches and so much more. Detailed and clear graphics provide a definition of each term.