Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette (1000 piece puzzle) - Peter Pauper Press
In 1876, impressionist Pierre-Auguste Renoir painted this scene of a restaurant in which Parisians gathered to eat, drink, and dance into the night.
Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette 1000 piece puzzle by Peter Pauper Press
- 1000 precision-cut pieces fit snugly.
- High-resolution image.
- Linen-textured surface reduces glare.
- Durable premium blue puzzle board.
- A full-sized, full-color poster of each finished puzzle is included for reference.
- Finished puzzle measures 28'' wide x 20'' high.
- Warning: Choking hazard -- small parts. Not for children under 3 years.