Learn the fundamentals of architectural design and engineering by rebuilding the skeletal foundations of some of the most famous and complex buildings in the world. Discover what it takes to build the soaring spires of cathedrals or the complex curves and angles of the Sydney Opera House. From basic structural elements like trusses and arches to more complex building angles and more, you will learn to construct them all as you follow the easy-to-read full color 44-page manual guide.
- Play the role of architect and engineer as you build over 20 models of structural elements and real-world buildings!
- New flexible building pieces mimic steel frames; all plastic building parts are compatible with other Thames & Kosmos engineering and physics kits
- Included: 305 Building pieces and a manual with 20 guided model builds including the Eiffel Tower, Sydney Opera House, London Ferris Wheel, and more
- Includes a 44-page, full-color manual that guides building exercises and encourages kids to dream up their own designs
- Includes: 305 pieces and 44-page full color manual
- Assembly required
- Age: 8 years & up
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 14.6 x 3.1 inches each
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty