Intro To Engineering Science Kit
- Intro to Engineering welcomes young children to the field of engineering with 25 experiments and building projects in five sections.
- By engaging in hands-on activities, children will learn how engineers apply their scientific and technical knowledge to design machines and devices.
- Build a helicopter, a pinwheel, a parachute, a glider, a balloon rocket, and an air-powered carousel.
- Build a diving bell, a sailboat, and a paddle boat to experiment with engineering in water.
- Find engineering in your own home with experiments modeling the telephone and television.
- Ages 5+